
Lilyana is sitting up! She can sit there about 5 mins before she loses her balance. I can't believe my big girl is almost 6 mths! Feels like we just found out I was pregnant not too long ago.
The kids colored eggs yesterday. What a MESS! I think there was more dye on Naty's hands than on any of the eggs. Check out the pics!
Lilyana sitting up & Kids Coloring Eggs 2009 Click HERE
Kyan had his birthday party on the 29th. Im just getting the pictures uploaded now.
Kyan's Birthday Party Click HERE
The kids colored eggs yesterday. What a MESS! I think there was more dye on Naty's hands than on any of the eggs. Check out the pics!
Lilyana sitting up & Kids Coloring Eggs 2009 Click HERE
Kyan had his birthday party on the 29th. Im just getting the pictures uploaded now.
Kyan's Birthday Party Click HERE




This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete